*Absolutely everyone who benefits of Angvlar services is required to take knowledge and follow the rules below. Any violation thereof result in suspension of service with or without prior notice. Rules can be changed at any time without prior notice, so visit this page regularly to be aware of the terms and conditions of use of our services.
Effective July 25, 2022
These Terms of Service reflect the way Angvlar’s business works, the laws that apply to our company, and certain things we’ve always believed to be true. As a result, these Terms of Service help define Angvlar’s relationship with you as you interact with our services. For example, these terms include the following topic headings:
- What you can expect from us, which describes how we provide and develop our services
- What we expect from you, which establishes certain rules for using our services
- Content in Angvlar services, which describes the intellectual property rights to the content you find in our services — whether that content belongs to you, Angvlar, or others
- In case of problems or disagreements, which describes other legal rights you have, and what to expect in case someone violates these terms
Understanding these terms is important because, to use our services, you must accept these terms.
The capitalised terms used in these Terms of Service shall have the following meaning:
Provider – The contracting entity providing you access to their Sites and Services:
Registration No. J12/5486/19.12.2018, Unique Identification Code 40331941, VAT No. RO40474720
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, România
Partner/Collaborator – entities working with/for the Provider
Site/Website – angvlar.com website, accessible under the URL: www.angvlar.com and all associated sites linked to the Site, which are operated by the Provider.
Services – The Angvlar services that are subject to these terms including, but not limited to:
- apps and sites (like Angvlar Analytics and Angvlar QR)
- platforms (like Angvlar Social)
- integrated services (like Angvlar Forms embedded in other companies’ apps or sites)
- devices (like Angvlar SMS Devices)
Many of these services also include content that you can stream or interact with.
Terms of Service/Agreement – this document, specifying the terms and conditions of the use of the Site and Services as well as the rights and obligations of Clients and the Provider.
Client/Consumer/Customer/User – an individual who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, with a full capacity to enter into legal transactions, acting on his/her own behalf, which makes use of the Site in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Angvlar Account – An account on ANY of the Sites/Platforms/Apps we own, mainly referred to an Angvlar Dashboard Account.
Copyright – A legal right that allows the creator of an original work (such as a blog post, photo, or video) to decide if and how that original work may be used by others, subject to certain limitations and exceptions.
Disclaimer – A statement that limits someone’s legal responsibilities.
EU Platform-to-Business Regulation – The Regulation (EU) 2019/1150 on promoting fairness and transparency for business users of online intermediation services.
Indemnify/Indemnity – An individual or organization’s contractual obligation to compensate the losses suffered by another individual or organization from legal proceedings such as lawsuits.
Intellectual property rights (IP rights) – Rights over the creations of a person’s mind, such as inventions (patent rights); literary and artistic works (copyright); designs (design rights); and symbols, names, and images used in commerce (trademarks). IP rights may belong to you, another individual, or an organization.
Lack of conformity – A legal concept that defines the difference between how something should work and how it actually works. Under the law, how something should work is based on how the seller or trader describes it, whether its quality and performance are satisfactory, and its fitness for the usual purpose of such items.
Legal guarantee – A legal guarantee is a requirement under the law that a seller or trader is liable if their digital content, services, or goods are defective (that is, that they lack conformity).
Liability – Losses from any type of legal claim, whether the claim is based on a contract, tort (including negligence), or other reason, and whether or not those losses could have been reasonably anticipated or foreseen.
Organization – A legal entity (such as a corporation, non-profit, or school) and not an individual person.
Trademark – Symbols, names, and images used in commerce that are capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one individual or organization from those of another.
Warranty – An assurance that a product or service will perform to a certain standard.
Your content – Things that you create, upload, submit, store, send, receive, or share using our services, such as:
- blog posts you upload through Angvlar Social
- reviews you submit
- videos you store in Angvlar Drive
- pictures you share with friends through Angvlar Social
If you’re under the age of 18, required to manage your own Angvlar Account, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use an Angvlar Account or any of our services. Please have your parent or legal guardian read these terms with you.
If you’re under the age of 16, please DO NOT USE our Site/Services, as we don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 16 or under.
If you’re a parent or legal guardian, and you allow your child to use the services, then these terms apply to you and you’re responsible for your child’s activity on the services.
Some Angvlar services have additional age requirements as described in their service-specific additional terms and policies.
Your relationship with Angvlar
These terms help define the relationship between you and Angvlar. Broadly speaking, we give you permission to use our Sites and Services if you agree to follow these terms, which reflect how Angvlar’s business work. When we speak of “Angvlar,” “we,” “us,” and “our,” we mean Angvlar SRL and its entities that belong to the Angvlar group of companies, which means Angvlar SRL and its subsidiaries.
What you can expect from us
Provide a broad range of useful services
We provide a broad range of services that are subject to these terms, including:
- apps and sites (like Angvlar Analytics and Angvlar QR)
- platforms (like Angvlar Social)
- integrated services (like Angvlar Forms embedded in other companies’ apps or sites)
- devices (like Angvlar SMS Devices)
Many of these services also include content that you can stream or interact with.
Our services are designed to work together, making it easier for you to move from one activity to the next.
Develop, improve, and update Angvlar services
While we use a broad definition of “services” throughout these terms as described above, applicable law draws distinctions between “digital content”, “services”, and “goods” in certain situations. That’s why we use the more specific terms in this section and the Legal guarantee section.
We’re constantly developing new technologies and features to improve our services.
As part of the continual evolution of our digital content, services, and goods, we make modifications such as adding or removing features and functionalities, increasing or decreasing usage limits, and offering new digital content or services or discontinuing old ones. We may also change our digital content or services for these other reasons:
- to adapt to new technologies
- to reflect increases or decreases in the number of people who use a particular service
- to respond to key changes in the licenses and partnerships we have with others
- to prevent abuse or harm
- to address legal, regulatory, safety, or security issues
In particular, we sometimes make legally-required updates, which are modifications that keep digital content, services, or goods in conformity with the law. We make these updates to our digital content, services, and goods for safety or security reasons, and to make sure they meet the quality standards that you expect, such as those described in the Legal guarantee section.
Before we change or stop offering a service, we carefully consider your interests as a user, your reasonable expectations, and the potential impact on you and others. We only change or stop offering services for valid reasons.
If a modification negatively affects your ability to access or use our digital content or services, or if we stop offering a service all together, we’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice by e-mail — including a description of the changes, when they’ll take place, and your right to end your contract with us if our modifications create more than a minor negative impact — except in urgent situations such as preventing abuse or harm, responding to legal requirements, or addressing security and operability issues.
What we expect from you
Follow these terms and service-specific additional terms
The permission we give you to use our services continues as long as you comply with:
- these terms
- service-specific additional terms, which could, for example, include things like additional age requirements
Although we give you permission to use our services, we retain any intellectual property rights we have in the services.
We want to maintain a respectful environment for everyone, which means you must follow these basic rules of conduct:
- comply with applicable laws, including export control, sanctions, and human trafficking laws
- respect the rights of others, including privacy and intellectual property rights
- don’t abuse or harm others or yourself (or threaten or encourage such abuse or harm) — for example, by misleading, defrauding, illegally impersonating, defaming, bullying, harassing, or stalking others
- don’t abuse, harm, interfere with, or disrupt the services — for example, by accessing or using them in fraudulent or deceptive ways, introducing malware, or spamming, hacking, or bypassing our systems or protective measures
Our service-specific additional terms and policies provide additional details about appropriate conduct that everyone using those services must follow. If you find that others aren’t following these rules, many of our services allow you to report abuse. If we act on a report of abuse, we also provide the process described in the Taking action in case of problems section.
Permission to use your content
Some of our services are designed to let you upload, submit, store, send, receive, or share your content. You have no obligation to provide any content to our services and you’re free to choose the content that you want to provide. If you choose to upload or share content, please make sure you have the necessary rights to do so and that the content is lawful.
|Your content remains yours, which means that you retain any intellectual property rights that you have in your content. For example, you have intellectual property rights in the creative content you make, such as reviews you write. Or you may have the right to share someone else’s creative content if they’ve given you their permission.|
We need your permission if your intellectual property rights restrict our use of your content. You provide Angvlar with that permission through this license.
This license covers your content if that content is protected by intellectual property rights.
What’s not covered?
This license doesn’t affect your data protection rights — it’s only about your intellectual property rights
This license doesn’t cover these types of content:
• publicly-available factual information that you provide, such as corrections to the address of a local business. That information doesn’t require a license because it’s considered common knowledge that everyone’s free to use.
• feedback that you offer, such as suggestions to improve our services. Feedback is covered in the Service-related communications section below.
This license is:
• worldwide, which means it’s valid anywhere in the world
• non-exclusive, which means you can license your content to others
• royalty-free, which means there are no monetary fees for this license
This license allows Angvlar to:
• host, reproduce, distribute, communicate, and use your content — for example, to save your content on our systems and make it accessible from anywhere you go
• publish, publicly perform, or publicly display your content, if you’ve made it visible to others
• modify your content, such as reformatting or translating it
• sublicense these rights to:
– other users to allow the services to work as designed, such as enabling you to share photos with people you choose
– our contractors who’ve signed agreements with us that are consistent with these terms, only for the limited purposes described in the Purpose section below
This license is for the limited purpose of:
• operating and improving the services, which means allowing the services to work as designed and creating new features and functionalities. This includes using automated systems and algorithms to analyze your content:
– for spam, malware, and illegal content
– to recognize patterns in data
– to customize our services for you, such as providing recommendations
This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
• using content you’ve shared publicly to promote the services.
• developing new technologies and services for Angvlar consistent with these terms
This license lasts for as long as your content is protected by intellectual property rights.
If you remove from our services any content that’s covered by this license, then our systems will stop making that content publicly available in a reasonable amount of time. There are two exceptions:
• If you already shared your content with others before removing it. For example, if you shared a photo with a friend who then made a copy of it, or shared it again, then that photo may continue to appear even after you remove it from your Angvlar Account.
• If you make your content available through other companies’ services, it’s possible that search engines will continue to find and display your content as part of their search results.
Using Angvlar services
Your Angvlar Account
If you meet these age requirements you can create an Angvlar Account for your convenience. Some services require that you have an Angvlar Account in order to work — for example, to use Angvlar Analytics, you need an Angvlar Account so that you have a place to analyze your websites
You’re responsible for what you do with your Angvlar Account, including taking reasonable steps to keep your Angvlar Account secure, and we encourage you to regularly change your password and set security questions/2FA.
You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an Envato Market account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current e-mail address).
Referrals: As a part of our Affiliate Program, if you refer a new member to any of our Sites you may be eligible to receive affiliate income.
Using Angvlar services on behalf of an organization or business
Many organizations, such as businesses, non-profits, and schools, take advantage of our services. To use our services on behalf of an organization:
- an authorized representative of that organization must agree to these terms
- your organization’s administrator may assign an Angvlar Account to you. That administrator might require you to follow additional rules and may be able to access or disable your Angvlar Account.
If you’re based in the European Union, then these terms don’t affect the rights you may have as a business user of online intermediation services — including online platforms — under the EU Platform-to-Business Regulation.
If you choose to give us feedback, such as suggestions to improve our services, we may act on your feedback without any obligation to you.
Content in Angvlar services
Some of our services give you the opportunity to make your content publicly available — for example, you might post or upload something that you created.
- See the Permission to use your content section for more about your rights in your content, and how your content is used in our services
- See the Removing your content section to learn why and how we might remove user-generated content from our services
If you think someone is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send us notice of the infringement and we’ll take appropriate action. For example, we suspend or close the Angvlar Accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Some of our services include content that belongs to Angvlar. You may use Angvlar’s content as allowed by these terms and any service-specific additional terms, but we retain any intellectual property rights that we have in our content. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any of our branding, logos, or legal notices. If you want to use our branding or logos, please contact us!
Finally, some of our services give you access to content that belongs to other people or organizations — for example, a store owner’s description of their own business, or a newspaper article displayed in Angvlar Social. You may not use this content without that person or organization’s permission, or as otherwise allowed by law. The views expressed in other people or organizations’ content are theirs, and don’t necessarily reflect Angvlar’s views.
Software in Angvlar services
Some of our services include downloadable software. We give you permission to use that software as part of the services.
The license we give you is:
- worldwide, which means it’s valid anywhere in the world
- non-exclusive, which means that we can license the software to others
- royalty-free, which means there are no monetary fees for this license
- personal, which means it doesn’t extend to anyone else
- non-assignable, which means you’re not allowed to assign the license to anyone else
Some of our services include software that’s offered under open source license terms that we make available to you. Sometimes there are provisions in the open source license that explicitly override parts of these terms, so please be sure to read those licenses.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or software.
In case of problems or disagreements
Both the law and these terms give you the right to (1) a certain quality of service, and (2) ways to fix problems if things go wrong. If you’re a consumer, then you enjoy all legal rights granted to consumers under applicable law, as well as any additional rights provided under these terms or service-specific additional terms.
If you’re an EEA-based consumer, and you’ve agreed to our Terms of Service, then EEA consumer laws provide you with a legal guarantee covering the digital content, services, or goods that we provide you. Under this guarantee, we’re liable for any lack of conformity that you discover:
- within two years of the delivery of goods (such as a device) or the one-time supply of digital content or services
- at any time during the “continuous” supply of digital content or services (such as Angvlar Analytics and Angvlar Conversions)
Your national laws may provide an even longer guarantee. Your rights under these legal guarantees aren’t limited by any other commercial guarantees that we provide. If you want to make a guarantee claim, please contact us.
For all users
These terms only limit our responsibilities as allowed by applicable law. These terms don’t limit liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, or death or personal injury caused by negligence or willful misconduct.
Other than the liabilities described above, Angvlar is liable only for its breaches of these terms or applicable service-specific additional terms, subject to applicable law.
For business users and organizations only
If you’re a business user or organization:
To the extent allowed by applicable law, you’ll indemnify Angvlar and its directors, officers, employees, and contractors for any third-party legal proceedings (including actions by government authorities) arising out of or relating to your unlawful use of the services or violation of these terms or service-specific additional terms. This indemnity covers any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgments, fines, litigation costs, and legal fees.
If you’re legally exempt from certain responsibilities, including indemnification, then those responsibilities don’t apply to you under these terms. For example, the United Nations enjoys certain immunities from legal obligations and these terms don’t override those immunities.
Angvlar won’t be responsible for the following liabilities:
- loss of profits, revenues, business opportunities, goodwill, or anticipated savings
- indirect or consequential loss
- punitive damages
Angvlar’s total liability arising out of or relating to these terms is limited to €50.00.
Taking action in case of problems
Before taking action as described below, we’ll provide you with advance notice when reasonably possible, describe the reason for our action, and give you an opportunity to fix the problem, unless we reasonably believe that doing so would:
- cause harm or liability to a user, third party, or Angvlar
- violate the law or a legal enforcement authority’s order
- compromise an investigation
- compromise the operation, integrity, or security of our services
Removing your content
If we reasonably believe that any of your content (1) breaches these terms, service-specific additional terms or policies, (2) violates applicable law, or (3) could harm our users, third parties, or Angvlar, then we reserve the right to take down some or all of that content in accordance with applicable law. Examples include child pornography, content that facilitates human trafficking or harassment, terrorist content, and content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights.
Suspending or terminating your access to Angvlar services
Angvlar reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services or delete your Angvlar Account if any of these things happen:
- you materially or repeatedly breach these terms, service-specific additional terms or policies
- we’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order
- we reasonably believe that your conduct causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or Angvlar — for example, by hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others, or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you
If you believe your Angvlar Account has been suspended or terminated in error, you can appeal.
Of course, you’re always free to stop using our services at any time. If you’re an EEA-based consumer, you can also withdraw from these terms within 14 days of accepting them. If you do stop using a service, we’d appreciate knowing why so that we can continue improving our services.
Handling requests for your data
Settling disputes, governing law, and courts
For information about how to contact Angvlar, please visit our contact page.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of Romania, and the courts of Romania, in Cluj-Napoca.
If you’re an EEA-based consumer, please contact us to resolve issues directly. The European Commission also offers an Online Dispute Resolution platform, but Angvlar isn’t legally required to use this or other alternative dispute resolution platforms.
Compliance with local laws
Angvlar makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site or the Services found at this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site or the Services found at this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
About these terms
By law, you have certain rights that can’t be limited by a contract like these terms of service. These terms are in no way intended to restrict those rights.
These terms describe the relationship between you and Angvlar. They don’t create any legal rights for other people or organizations, even if others benefit from that relationship under these terms.
We want to make these terms easy to understand, so we’ve used examples from our services. But not all services mentioned may be available in your country.
If it turns out that a particular term is not valid or enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
If you don’t follow these terms or the service-specific additional terms, and we don’t take action right away, that doesn’t mean we’re giving up any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.
We may update these terms and service-specific additional terms (1) to reflect changes in our services or how we do business — for example, when we add new services, features, technologies, pricing, or benefits (or remove old ones), (2) for legal, regulatory, or security reasons, or (3) to prevent abuse or harm.
If we materially change these terms or service-specific additional terms, we’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice and the opportunity to review the changes, except (1) when we launch a new service or feature, or (2) in urgent situations, such as preventing ongoing abuse or responding to legal requirements. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you should remove your content and stop using the services. You can also end your relationship with us at any time by closing your Angvlar Account.
A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
EEA instructions on withdrawal
If you’re an EEA-based consumer, then starting on May 28, 2022, EEA consumer law gives you the right to withdraw from this contract as described in the EU’s Model Instructions on Withdrawal, provided below.
|Right of withdrawal|
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by e-mail). You can contact us by e-mail via the Contact Form; You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To Angvlar SRL, via the Contact Form:
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale for the provision of the following service,
Name of consumer,
Address of consumer,
Contact Angvlar to withdraw from these terms
How Angvlar handles government requests for user information
Government agencies from around the world ask Angvlar to disclose user information. We carefully review each request to make sure it satisfies applicable laws. If a request asks for too much information, we try to narrow it, and in some cases we object to producing any information at all.
Notifying users of requests for information
When we receive a request from a government agency, we send an e-mail to the user account before disclosing information. If the account is managed by an organization, we’ll give notice to the account administrator.
We won’t give notice when legally prohibited under the terms of the request. We’ll provide notice after a legal prohibition is lifted, such as when a statutory or court-ordered gag period has expired.
We might not give notice if the account has been disabled or hijacked. And we might not give notice in the case of emergencies, such as threats to a child’s safety or threats to someone’s life, in which case we’ll provide notice if we learn that the emergency has passed.
Requests for information made to Angvlar SRL
Because Angvlar SRL is responsible for providing the Angvlar services, it also receives requests for user information.
Requests from Romanian government agencies
Angvlar SRL considers Romanian law when evaluating requests for user information by a Romanian agency. Romania law requires that Romania law enforcement authorities obtain a judicially-authorized order to compel Angvlar SRL to provide user information.
Requests from government authorities outside of Romania
Angvlar SRL offers services to users located worldwide, and we sometimes receive data disclosure requests from government authorities outside of Romania. In this case, we may provide user data if doing so is consistent with all of the following:
- Romanian law, which means that the access and disclosure is permitted under applicable Romanian law
- European Union (EU) law applicable in Romania, which means any EU laws applicable in Romania including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Law of the requesting country which means that we require the authority to follow the same due process and legal requirements that would apply if the request were made to a local provider of a similar service
- International norms which means we only provide data in response to requests that satisfy the Global Network Initiative’s Principles on Freedom of Expression and Privacy and its associated implementation guidelines
- Angvlar’s policies which include any applicable terms of service, privacy policies, acceptable use policy and cookies policy, as well as policies related to the protection of freedom of expression
Requests for information in emergencies
If we reasonably believe that we can prevent someone from dying or from suffering serious physical harm, we may provide information to a government agency — for example, in the case of bomb threats, school shootings, kidnappings, suicide prevention, and missing persons cases. We still consider these requests in light of applicable laws and our policies.
The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
In case Angular sells the company or parts of it, you agree that your entire information and services will be divested to the buying party.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Angvlar. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. Angvlar may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without your consent. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend Angvlar and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, at Your expense, from any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against Angvlar or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by Angvlar or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to (i) Your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement, (ii) Your use of the Service, (iii) Your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, (iv) any representations and warranties made by You concerning any aspect of the Service, the Software or Reports to any Third Party; (v) any claims made by or on behalf of any Third Party pertaining directly or indirectly to Your use of the Service, the Software or Reports; (vi) violations of Your obligations of privacy to any Third Party; and (vii) any claims with respect to acts or omissions of any Third Party in connection with the Service, the Software or Reports. Angvlar will provide You with written notice of any claim, suit or action from which You must indemnify Angvlar. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Angvlar reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You.
If You use any Service on behalf of the Third Party or a Third Party otherwise uses the Service through Your Account, whether or not You are authorized by Angvlar to do so, then You represent and warrant that (a) You are authorized to act on behalf of, and bind to this Agreement, the Third Party to all obligations that You have under this Agreement, (b) Angvlar may share with the Third Party any Customer Data that is specific to the Third Party’s Properties, and (c) You will not disclose Third Party’s Customer Data to any other party without the Third Party’s consent.
Angvlar and Customer are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places Angvlar and Customer in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
Angvlar shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Angvlar makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the Services. Angvlar disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including loss of data resulting from delays, delivery failures, wrong deliveries, and any and all service interruptions caused by Angvlar or our employees.
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
Payment & Billing
By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Angvlar, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method, and you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your order (including any applicable taxes and other charges detailed at checkout). If the payment method you provide cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled. You must resolve any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
Angvlar reserves the right to reject all or part of an order or a return request and may refuse to ship/fulfill/deliver items/products/services/goods to you for reasons such as: (a) if we detect suspicious or fraudulent activity in violation of these Terms; (b) if you do not live in a country from which items/products/services/goods may be purchased; or (c) if you order more than the permitted maximum number of items/products/services/goods.
We offer different subscription plans for our Subscription Services.
Continuous Subscriptions. When you purchase any of our Subscription Services, you expressly acknowledge and agree that (1) Angvlar is authorized to charge you a monthly or annual subscription service fee depending on the billing cycle you choose (in addition to any applicable taxes) for as long as your subscription continues, and (2) your subscription is continuous until you cancel it or such Subscription Service is suspended, discontinued or terminated in accordance with these Terms.
Billing. Day one of your billing cycle is tied to the date you activate your Subscription Services. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your Subscription Services plan and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to charge your payment method for the corresponding amounts.
Cancellations and Refunds. You are able to submit a cancellation request from your Angvlar Dashboard Account, in regards to the desired product. Refunds are not offered, as per the Refunds policy below.
Free Trials. We may offer free trials of our Subscription Services for limited periods of time. We have no obligation to notify you when your free trial ends, and we reserve the right to modify or terminate free trials at any time, without notice and in our sole discretion.
Pre-paid Subscription Services. We may offer pre-paid Subscription Services, either included in the purchase price or as a Bundle. Pre-paid Subscription Services are subject to the same terms and conditions as other Subscription Services, including Angvlar’s right to suspend, discontinue or terminate the Subscription Services in accordance with these Terms.
Prices and Taxes. In the event we change the pricing for any Subscription Service you have purchased, we will give you advance notice of this change. After receiving this notice, you will be deemed to have accepted the change in pricing, unless you cancel your subscription.
The total price for an item/service sold by us is made up of: ITEM PRICE + TAXES (+ TRANSPORT FEES if applicable).
Prices include VAT.
We try very hard to make sure there are no mistakes in the prices that appear on our Sites. In the unlikely event that a mistake happens, you agree that Angvlar will not be bound by that incorrect price and may cancel your order. If a mistake is discovered and you haven’t been charged yet, we will let you know the correct price, and you will be given the option to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it.
If you do not receive your goods/items/services/products, please contact us!
Any delivery dates or times provided by Angvlar (or a delivery agent) are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
Import and Export
Some items/goods/products may be subject to import and export laws and regulations in Romania and elsewhere. You must comply with all domestic and international import and export laws and regulations that apply in connection with the item/good/product. These laws may include restrictions on destinations, users, and end use.
All services/items/goods/platforms/sites/products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue offering certain services/items/goods/platforms/sites/products without prior notice.
Certain products have quantity limits. You may not order more than the maximum number that we specify on a product page or in a product description. For example, the product description or product page may contain a maximum order limit for a particular service/item/good/platform/site/product.
Transacting as a buyer
When you buy anything from us, you’re doing so on the following terms:
- you warrant to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen product/item/service, and that you have chosen appropriately;
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item/service/product;
- we do not promise that any particular item/service/product will continue to be available; and
- we have the right to enforce against you all the terms available on this page.
The main objective of all barter arrangements should be to provide Angvlar with financial, sales, or marketing benefits.
No barter arrangement can be entered into without approval of the Chief Executive Director, who will ensure that appropriate procedures are in place for approving, recording, and monitoring the barter transaction.
The following apply to all barter arrangements:
- Barter arrangements may not be used for personal benefit.
- All must be documented in writing.
- No exchange of cash should be included.
- Goods/services should be exchanged at a fair value and exchanged for equal value.
- Goods/services acquired must be recorded, tracked, and expensed as they are used.
- Barter arrangements may not be entered into that result in acquiring goods/services for which Angvlar has little or no use.
- Additional approvals and controls are often necessary to protect assets in a barter arrangement due to expiration dates, use and authorization, and contract monitoring; these additional controls must be adhered to.
- The cost/benefit must be weighed as it may be necessary to forego additional cash sales to meet a barter obligation (ticket sales, rental space, etc.).
- Depending upon tax laws, bartered goods/services could be subject to sales and income taxes, which are payable in cash.
Angvlar reserves its right to approve/deny any of the Barter offers.
You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Angvlar. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us via the Sales Support Form. If you initiate a chargeback, there may be a minimum charge of €25.00 plus applicable taxes to reactivate your account and we reserve the right to suspend your account for the duration of the dispute. Hosting accounts that have an open dispute may be disabled for security purposes.
Payment Delay Late Fees
The invoice is generated 14 days before the due date, so that the customer has plenty of time to pay the invoices.
If the invoice is not paid during the 14 days, on the 15th day, there will be issued a Late Fee of €5.00.
Failing to pay within 15 days will result in Daily Late Feeing, which adds a 0.5% to the previous’ day total each day.
*If the invoice was generated for a service (like hosting, or so), the account gets suspended on the fourth (4th) day of payment delay, and on the fifth (5th) day, the account gets terminated.
Invoice unpaid 3 months after the due date
The invoice is generated 14 days before the due date, so that the customer has plenty of time to pay the invoices. If the invoice is not paid within 3 months after the due date, the invoice will be transfered to RedBill and could be subject to Debt Collectors.
All deposits are non-refundable.
The customer has the right to request a refund only if the service has not yet been activated. Once the ordered service has been activated, a refund is no longer possible. According to the European Directive – Buyers’ Rights in the EU, our services fall into both online digital content and other sections of the non-exhaustive list (https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/shopping-consumer-rights/index_en.htm#changed-mind-distance-1), but also according to Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:02011L0083-20180701), Article 16, points “a” and “m”, on services. Funds deposited in advance in the customer account in the form of credits are not refundable. If the customer no longer wishes to use a service offered by Angvlar, it is possible to send a cancellation request directly from the customer’s account by which he chooses to cancel the service immediately or at the end of the billing period. After processing the submitted request, all data uploaded to that service will be permanently deleted. Also, a cancelled service cannot be reactivated after processing the cancellation request.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANGVLAR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, INCLUDING SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “ANGVLAR PARTIES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT/GOOD/ITEM OR THESE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT A ANGVLAR PARTY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ANGVLAR PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS/ITEMS/PRODUCTS OR THESE TERMS WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO ANGVLAR UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS LIMITATION IS CUMULATIVE AND WILL NOT BE INCREASED BY THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE INCIDENT OR CLAIM. ANGVLAR DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OF ANGVLAR’S LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS.
Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Support relates exclusively to the error or unavailability of the services we provide, and not to configurations, customizations, settings, etc. It is provided free of charge for customers that have an active service, no overdue invoices for that specific service, and only in regards to that specific service, limited to our knowledge.
We reserve the right to permanently discontinue support in the following cases: any kind of indecent language and behavior addressed to members of our support team, abuse of support requests. Also, in such cases, Angvlar reserves its right to close the customer account with or without a notification and/or to refuse further providing of products&services.
Support is exclusively offered to paying customers, during the working hours, via Angvlar Dashboard through support tickets, e-mail, call and for the hearing or speech impaired we also offer WhatsApp support. Using the last two presented options, you are required to provide our staff members with the One Time Passcode you received from the ‘CALL US’ section in client area.
*Angvlar support agents will only discuss account information with the account holder, and only when contacted from phone numbers linked to their Angvlar Account. All other contact attempts will be ignored. Non-customers must contact us via our Contact Form.
Services that use Angvlar’s Terms of Service & their service-specific additional terms and policies
Angvlar’s Terms of Service also applies to the platforms/services/sites listed below. Next to each service, we also list additional terms and policies that apply to that particular service. The Terms of Service, additional terms, and policies define our relationship and mutual expectations as you use these platforms/services/sites.
This list only includes services governed by Angvlar’s general Terms of Service.
We often launch new platforms/services/sites and sometimes update our terms and policies. We do our best to keep this page up to date, and aim to refresh it regularly.
To use Angvlar Analytics, you must accept (1) the Angvlar Terms of Service, (2) the Acceptable Use Policy, (3) the Copyright Policy, and (4) these Angvlar Analytics Additional Terms of Service (the “Angvlar Analytics Additional Terms”).
Please read each of these documents carefully. Together, these documents are known as the “Terms”. They establish what you can expect from us as you use our services, and what we expect from you.
Angvlar Learning Arcade
Angvlar Cookies Generator
To use Angvlar Dashboard, you must accept (1) the Angvlar Terms of Service, (2) the Acceptable Use Policy, (3) the Copyright Policy, and (4) these Angvlar Dashboard Additional Terms of Service (the “Angvlar Dashboard Additional Terms”).
Please read each of these documents carefully. Together, these documents are known as the “Terms”. They establish what you can expect from us as you use our services, and what we expect from you.
Maintenance service costs
- Maintenance during the working hours: €30.00/hour – this fare is used by default
- Maintenance outside of the working hours: €50.00/hour – this fare is used if you ask us to do some maintenance after or close to the end of our business hours, that would require us to work after schedule
*asking us about maintenance during the working hours, but only providing us with the required materials after or close to the end of our business hours will result in the work being charged as maintenance outside of the working hours, unless you specify that you don’t need the work done at that time, and that it could be done during the working hours (as we presume by default that maintenance is an urgent matter)
- Out of scope maintenance: €40.00/hour – during the working hours and €60.00/hour – outside of the working hours – this fare is used when you ask us to help you with things that are out of our company’s scope (such as chatting with a 3rd party on your behalf, solving problems on 3rd party products on your behalf, research 3rd party things on your behalf, etc.)
*this service is limited to our knowledge, and we are free to deny any request
- Counseling (eg. business planning, improvement ideas, “how to” trainings, tutorials, etc.): €100.00/hour
*It is the customer’s responsibility to check the work done and make sure it was done correctly (as requested), but also to report discrepancies as soon as they witness them to Angvlar. Any loss that occurs from maintenance not being properly done (as requested) is the responsibility of the customer, and Angvlar cannot be held accountable for it.
Hosting metric billing for disk space
Angvlar offers 3 hosting packages. Each package has a different amount of disk space. The customer has the ability to surpass that limitation at a cost of €1.00/GB/month. Billing is automated.
Our Transfers Team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Transfers are provided as a courtesy service. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host. The free transfer service is available for thirty (30) days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the thirty (30) day period will incur a charge of €25.00/transfer. In no event shall Angvlar be held liable for any lost or missing data or files resulting from a transfer to or from Angvlar. You are solely responsible for backing up your data in all circumstances.
Backup after service termination
We backup hosting services daily. It’s your duty to download it. If you fail to do so, and the service gets terminated, we can offer you a website backup (files and databases) from the day the due date was at a price of only €10.00/backup. The backup is available 7 days after the due date.
Coupons and promotions
Coupons can be used for a maximum of one (1) per order (so multiple coupons cannot be cumulated), and it is not intended to be used alongside any active promotion.
We can deactivate any coupon or cancel any promotion for any reason, at any time, without providing explanation.
We also reserve our right not to accept a certain coupon if we feel there has been abusive behaviour.
Affiliate Program Agreement
Participation in the Affiliate Program
In order to enroll in the Affiliate Program, you need to submit your application through the affiliate signup form on the Angvlar Dashboard website. All affiliate signups are reviewed by us before deciding if an application is accepted. If we determine that your application is not suitable for the Affiliate Program, it may be rejected for any reason.
As a Angvlar Dashboard Affiliate, you agree that:
- It is your full responsibility to provide us with accurate account information and it is your responsibility to keep that information up to date. Such information includes, but is not limited to: contact details, payment details, tax information, all website URL(s) where Angvlar is promoted, traffic sources, promotional means and practices, and any other details we may request. Angvlar reserves the right to request any additional information about each website, where Angvlar is promoted and any additional information about the practices used to promote Angvlar on those websites. If by any means you fail to provide the requested data or the data is not accurate it may result in exclusion from the Affiliate Program, temporary suspension or termination of your Affiliate account and loss of any Commissions.
- The Affiliate must act in good faith and refer clients in good standing. Clients in good standing are your referred web hosting account owners that have provided valid contact information, have active accounts that do not exceed any limitations as per the Angvlar Terms of Service and are not flagged for high fraud risk. Active account refers to your referred new users who have created an account and have not canceled it.
- You should not make any recommendations or take any actions that would result in a potential revenue loss for Angvlar.
- You should not use any marketing practices that may attract clients that are not in good standing.
- You should not act in your own will as per modifying, copying or altering any banners, icons, graphics or any other content that is contained in Angvlar Dashboard Affiliates panel including but not limited to altering and modifying any copyright or trademark notices, without prior written approval from Angvlar.
- You shall not use self-referral methods, you can’t click on your affiliate links and/or banners and make orders via your unique affiliate link. Matching IP addresses that were used to log in to the Affiliate panel and to make the purchase, are going to be considered as self-referral and no exceptions will be made. Additionally, the use of VPN services to make a purchase via the affiliate link will also be considered a violation. Violations can result in the loss of all accrued Rewards and dismissal from the program.
- The Affiliate should not engage in any blackhat SEO/spam link building techniques in order to generate more referrals for Angvlar.
- You agree not to violate any applicable law.
- You should be loyal to Angvlar and should not misuse its confidence and shall not damage Angvlar reputation.
- Not to advocate, promote, or encourage violence or discrimination against any person, organization, or governmental entity.
If Angvlar suspects or detects patterns of violations of the Affiliate Program Agreement, Angvlar reserves the right, as a result of Program Agreement violation, to suspend and/or terminate your Affiliate account and cancel all Commission payments due.
Only promotional materials that are approved by Angvlar may be used in the Affiliate’s Site in order to advertise Angvlar. Approved promotional materials refer to the materials that are provided in your Affiliate Area. Approved promotional materials may contain Angvlar trademarks, service marks, logos and slogans for you to display on your Affiliate Website. By signing this agreement we grant you a non-exclusive, limited and non-transferable license to access, download and place the approved promotional material on your website with the sole purpose to promote websites operated, controlled and owned by Angvlar.
If by the decision of any party the Affiliate Agreement is terminated, upon termination your non-exclusive, limited and non-transferable license to access, download and place the approved promotional materials of Angvlar will be immediately and automatically withdrawn.
Inappropriate ways of advertising include, but are not limited to:
- The Usage of any illegal and/or spam method of advertising, such as: unsolicited email, unauthorized placing of the link in forums, newsgroups, message boards, etc.;
- Bidding on keywords and phrases containing the “Angvlar” trademark, or variations or misspellings of the trademarked term on Pay per Click or Pay per Impression campaigns on the search engines without our prior approval. You are not allowed to use the Angvlar Website(s) as display URL in Paid media ads and to direct-link or redirect to the Angvlar Website(s);
- Using non-unique copyright infringing content to promote Angvlar;
- Using traffic generated by pay to read, pay to click, banner exchanges, click exchanges, PPV advertising, pop-up/under, or similar methods;
- Providing cash backs, rewards or any other kind of incentives to obtain the sale without our prior approval;
- Offering price savings methods, including coupon(s), voucher(s), discount codes, or added value offers without our prior approval;
- Using our advertising and promotional materials, trademark or name in a way which negatively affects our image;
- Using iframes or any other techniques or technology that places your affiliate tracking cookie in any means other than an actual click-through;
- Using link cloaking or masking techniques or technology with the goal to promote Angvlar on websites and/or networks not explicitly listed in your affiliate profile and hiding that traffic source;
- Your website(s) must NOT contain lewd, obscene, illegal or pornographic material, or any other material that is deemed to be objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, bigotry, hatred, pornography, satanic materials, trademark and copyright materials, all content of an adult nature, etc. The declaration of any materials as such is subject to our reasonable opinion;
- Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases containing the “Angvlar” trademark or any other variations or misspellings confusingly similar to Angvlar trademark, name, logo or domain name, without our prior approval;
- Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, your product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases that contain or are confusingly similar to third-party trademarks, names, logos or domain names unless you have been duly authorized by the trademark owner.
Angvlar shall have the sole right to decide if a promotional method you use is appropriate. The use of any advertising method that we consider inappropriate may result in a warning, suspension or termination of your affiliate account and cancellation of all outstanding Commission payments due. Additionally, any rude, aggressive or offensive in any means communication with the dedicated affiliate manager will result in a permanent ban from the Affiliate Program with no exceptions made.
Affiliate Tracking Cookies
We track affiliate sales automatically by using cookies. The cookies are automatically placed in the browser of the user who clicks on the affiliate link in order to reach our website. Every cookie is stored for up to 30 days. If a previous affiliate’s cookie is already placed in the same user’s browser it will be overwritten with the new cookie. If cookies are deleted intentionally by the user, Angvlar does not hold responsibility for this action.
You will receive a 5% (five percent) Commission. With Revenue Share offers the maximum Commission for one sale is €100.00. Any applicable taxes, fees, additional services (such as personal information protection) and domain prices are excluded.
We retain the right to change the Commission structure and the method of calculation of the Commission at any time. Other Commission plans are not offered as standard but could be discussed with your Account Manager after review of the Partnership.
If you disagree with the Commission due as reported, you shall send an email via our Sales Support Form, and indicate the reasons and/or observations in 30 (thirty) days since the balance due or the force majeure event’s date. Failure to send an e-mail within the prescribed time limit shall be deemed to be considered as an irrevocable acknowledgment.
If the purchase will be canceled or refunded by the request of the client – the Commission for such purchase will not be credited. We retain the right to review all the transactions for the possible fraud, whether such fraud is on the part of the Customer, or on your part. During the time which We review Commissions for possible fraud or any other concerns due to illegal activity, we may withhold payment of any balance to you for up to 180 (one hundred eighty) days, while We investigate and verify that the relevant transactions comply with the provisions of the Agreement, laws and regulations.
If the commissions are older than 1 year and have not been withdrawn – they will be removed from your affiliate account’s balance.
We will provide you with the Commission statement due in your Affiliate Area at the start of a new month. Payout requests should be submitted via the WITHDRAW button on the Affiliates Area. The minimum payout amount for withdrawal is €10.00. Please keep in mind that Wire Transfer payments usually take 3-5 workdays to be completed.
Relationship of the parties
Both the Affiliate and Angvlar agree that they are entering into this Affiliate Agreement as independent contractors and this agreement creates no partnership, agency franchise, joint venture, sales representative or employment relationship between them. You have no authority to accept or make any representations or offers on the behalf of Angvlar. You cannot make any statements on your website or otherwise that would contradict anything in this section.
At any time you can cancel and terminate your affiliate account by contacting us. Angvlar will send you a confirmation that your account has been terminated, as requested.
Angvlar can terminate an affiliate account:
- With a seven-day prior notice without providing any explanation.
- Immediately without any prior notice, if your affiliate account or you violate the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions or any of the general Terms of Service.
After an affiliate account is terminated, the sales associated with the affiliate will no longer be tracked by us and you will no longer qualify for any future Commissions. Additionally Partner will be considered an inactive Affiliate if the account will not have any new Conversions for the last six months and such accounts will be parked as dormant. If any Commissions are due at the time of termination, they will be paid to the Affiliate after any applicable holding period with the regular payout cycle. No outstanding Commission payments will be due if your account is terminated due to the violation of these Terms and Conditions and an administrative fee of €50.00 (or the equivalent in the currency that is listed in your Affiliate Area) will be due by the Affiliate.
Once the Affiliate account is terminated, the Affiliate is obliged to remove any and all promotional materials, links, logos, trademarks, and slogans of Angvlar from his website within a period of 3 business days. This provision survives the termination of the Affiliate Agreement. Upon the termination of this Affiliate Agreement, the Affiliate no longer has the right to use any of Angvlar trademark(s), logo(s), and slogan(s) and will refrain from any actions that may affect the reputation, the image and any business relations with current and potential clients of Angvlar, directly or indirectly.
Once the Affiliate account is terminated, this Affiliate Agreement is terminated automatically.
Each party acknowledges that, as a result of this Affiliate Agreement, it may gain access to certain Confidential Information of the other party. “Confidential Information” means all documentation and information, including techniques, algorithms and processes and technical, business and marketing information, designated or marked by the party disclosing such documentation and information orally, visually or in writing (the “Disclosing Party”) as “proprietary” or “confidential” or the like, or that the other party (the “Receiving Party”) knows to be confidential, or should reasonably consider to be confidential under the circumstances of its disclosure, supplied by the Disclosing Party to the Receiving Party in connection with this Affiliate Agreement.
The Receiving Party agree (a) to hold the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information in strict confidence, using the same degree of (but no less than reasonable) care and protection that it exercises with its own Confidential Information of a similar nature; (b) not to directly or indirectly disclose or otherwise make available any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to a third party; and (c) not to copy or use Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than as necessary to fulfill Receiving Party’s obligations or exercise its rights under this Affiliate Agreement. Each party will disclose the other party’s Confidential Information only to its employees and affiliates with a need to know in order to fulfill such party’s obligations hereunder. In addition, the Receiving Party will be allowed to disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to the extent that such disclosure is approved in writing by the Disclosing Party or is required by law or by the order of a court or similar judicial or administrative body, provided that (to the extent permitted by law) the Receiving Party notifies the Disclosing Party of such required disclosure promptly and in writing and cooperates with the Disclosing Party, at the Disclosing Party’s reasonable request and expense, in any lawful action.
The obligations of this Section will not apply to Confidential Information if such information: (a) is publicly available prior to or at the time of disclosure, or later becomes publicly available through no act of the Receiving Party; or (b) was, prior to disclosure hereunder, rightfully known to the Receiving Party (other than in connection with this Affiliate Agreement) without confidentiality restriction.
Hosting a store with us
If you elect to use Angvlar to host your e-commerce store (“Store”) for selling any of your products and/or services (“Store Content”), you are solely responsible for any and all Store Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through the Store. Your Store activities are your responsibility and Angvlar disclaims any and all liability related to any Store Content. You represent and warrant to Angvlar that (i) you have all necessary rights to post or distribute such Store Content, and (ii) your Store Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that Angvlar may, but is not obligated to, monitor your Store and may take any corrective action in Angvlar’s sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the Store Content, and suspension or termination of any and all Services without refund of any pre-paid fees. You hereby agree that Angvlar shall have no liability due to any corrective action that Angvlar may take, including without limitation suspension or termination of your Store.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your compliance with the following:
- all applicable laws and regulations related to the Store and any Store Content including any related consumer, data privacy, and e-commerce laws;
- taxes and fees associated with the Store, including taxes related to purchase or sale of products and services in connection with the Store;
- customer service for the Store, including any inquiries, concerns, warranties you may offer, or claims and complaints relating to the Store;
- fulfillment and the delivery of Store Content to your customers; and
- visibility for all terms and policies that may apply, including but not limited to privacy policies, cookie policies, return policies, and any offered warranties.
- Your Store Content is subject to Angvlar’s Acceptable Use Policy. In the event you violate this policy, Angvlar reserves the right to, at any time and in our sole discretion, without notice, suspend and disable access, or remove your Store and/or Store Content without any liability to you or your customers, including without limitation, any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill, or other losses except where prohibited by law.
The customer undertakes to enter fill in the form complete data, correct and in accordance with reality. The registration of the domains is done in accordance with the legislation in force. Angvlar cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the provision of incorrect or incomplete information by the customer.
Angvlar does not take any responsibility and does not offer any guarantee regarding the registration / renewal of domains.
The domain registration service operates globally on a “first come, first served” basis.
Reasons for rejecting an application for a domain name:
- incomplete data in the domain name registration form;
- the data in the form are false, inaccurate or mislead Internet users;
- the domain name contains more than 63 characters;
- the domain name contains characters other than the allowed ones – alpha-numeric characters and the minus sign (-);
- the domain name contains the minus sign (-) at its beginning or end;
- the domain name is identical to another already registered;
- the domain name is identical to the one in a previous, valid application;
- the domain name is in bad taste;
- the domain name could contradict the observance of public order;
- confusing domain names;
- domain name that could offend someone;
- obscene or pornographic domain names;
- names of well-known personalities;
Reseller Terms and Client Responsibility
Resellers shall ensure that each of their clients complies with this Agreement.
Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients. Angvlar does not provide support to clients of Angvlar’s resellers. If a reseller’s client contacts Angvlar, Angvlar reserves the right to place a reseller client account on hold until the reseller can assume responsibility for the reseller’s client. All support requests must be made by the reseller on its client’s behalf for security purposes.
Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients. Angvlar will hold any reseller responsible for any of their client’s actions that violate the law or this Agreement.
Angvlar is not responsible for the acts or omissions of our resellers. The reseller hereby agrees to indemnify Angvlar from and against any and all claims made by any User arising from the reseller’s acts or omissions.
Angvlar reserves the right to revise our Reseller Program at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online or on any subsequent date as may be set forth by Angvlar.
Resellers in the Angvlar Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of the Users signed up by the reseller.
Shared (non-reseller accounts)
Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. If you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
Angvlar has flood protection equipment. It is well known that an attack cannot be all the time avoided, but we make sure to detect and filter as much as we can, using specially configured equipment.
When a DDoS attack is detected on the network, our equipment will trigger the filtering and mitigation of the attack. Due to filtering, some valid requests may be cancelled, which may lead to a slowdown or interruptions for a period of time of the activity of the services allocated on the attacked server. Interruptions generated by such incidents are not included in downtime.
We reserve the right to immediately close those services that receive attacks of considerable intensity.
Angvlar forbids customers to send more than 50 mails per hour to prevent possible SPAM actions. We reserve the right to suspend or even close accounts that use this method of promotion. According to the legal provisions, it is forbidden to make commercial communications by e-mail, unless the recipient has previously expressed their consent to receive such communications.
The following activities are prohibited in sending, transmitting, handling or delivering e-mail messages:
- unsolicited (spam) in violation of any existing law in this regard;
- to addresses that are incomplete or inaccurate;
- to lists that will generate a high number of SPAM complaints;
- to addresses that will lead to the listing of the IP in blacklists;
- which use or contain non-existent domain names;
- which hide or try to complicate finding out the point of origin of the transmission;
- using other misleading addressing methods;
- who use the domain name of a third party without their consent;
- containing false or confusing information;
- containing viruses, corrupt files or any other similar software or application;
- containing material or informational content that infringes copyright, trademark rights and any other intellectual property rights belonging to a third party;
- containing nudity, child pornography, any image or text with sexual or obscene content, without complying with the legal conditions in force;
- containing pirated software or addressing those who pirate software or engage in any similar activities;
- containing threats, abuse, harassment, slanderous statements;
- containing any image or text intended to encourage xenophobia;
- containing text or materials of a violent nature;
- which contained defamatory, insulting, denigrating or slanderous content;
- which have racial or discriminatory content;
- which have been misleading, false, confusing or fraudulent;
- that have content that invades the privacy of a third party or violates its legal rights;
- which have vulgar, obscene, indecent or illegal content;
Please read each of these documents carefully. Together, these documents are known as the “Terms”. They establish what you can expect from us as you use our services, and what we expect from you.
Angvlar Drive allows you to upload, submit, store, send and receive content. As described in the Angvlar Terms of Service, your content remains yours. We do not claim ownership in any of your content, including any text, data, information, and files that you upload, share, or store in your Angvlar Drive account. The Angvlar Terms of Service give Angvlar a limited purpose license to operate and improve the Angvlar Drive services — so if you decide to share a document with someone, or want to open it on a different device, we can provide that functionality.
The “owner” of the content is the one who uploads and controls the content and its use.
We will not use your content for marketing or promotional campaigns.
We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our Policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do.
Angvlar Photo Grid Maker
Angvlar Image Mapping
Angvlar QR Menu
By agreeing to these Terms, you promise to follow these rules:
- You won’t send spam.
- You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
- You’ll comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, which forms part of these Terms.
- If you use our API, you’ll comply with our API Use Policy, which forms part of these Terms.
Angvlar doesn’t allow accounts that promote or incite harm toward others or that promote discriminatory, hateful, or harassing Content. To this end, we may suspend or terminate your account if you send a Campaign or otherwise distribute any Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, contains either of the following:
- A Threat of Physical Harm. This means any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others.
- Hateful Content. This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- an organization that has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm;
- a person that has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization as discussed above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm; or
- a person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
Angvlar also does not allow the distribution of Content that is, in our sole discretion, materially false, inaccurate, or misleading in a way that could deceive or confuse others about important events, topics, or circumstances.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may issue a warning to, suspend, or terminate your account.
If you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately. If you received spam you think came from an Angvlar Member, please report it via the Abuse Form. (Every email Campaign sent through the Service has an embedded campaign tracking ID in the email header, making it easy to report suspected spam.) If you think anyone has posted material that violates any protected marks or copyrights, then you can notify us via the contact information provided in our Copyright Policy.
You may only use our bandwidth for your Content and Campaigns. We provide image and data hosting only for your use of the Service, so you may not host images or data on our servers for anything else. We may throttle your sending or connection through our API at our discretion.
Compliance with Laws
If you collect any personal information pertaining to a minor and store such information within your Angvlar account, you represent and warrant that you have obtained valid consent for such activities according to the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which the minor lives.
You agree, represent, and warrant to Angvlar that:
- You will get and maintain all necessary permissions and valid consents required to lawfully transfer data to Angvlar and to enable such data to be lawfully collected, processed, and shared by Angvlar for the purposes of providing the Service or as otherwise directed by you.
- You will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the Campaigns sent through the Service, including those relating to (a) acquiring consents (where required) to lawfully send Campaigns, (b) the Content of Campaigns, and (c) your Campaign deployment practices.
- You will provide all notices and obtain all necessary consents required by applicable Data Protection Laws to enable Angvlar to deploy cookies and similar tracking technologies (like web beacons or pixels) lawfully on and collect data from the devices of contacts and end users in accordance with and as described in our Cookies Policy.
Angvlar Pricing Plans Generator
Any sort of spam is prohibited.
Using non-subscribed or unsubscribed details to send anything through our systems to is prohibited.
Using a global device presumes you accept and take full responsibility that the third party that made their device available are able to see both the message and the recipient. Make sure your policy informs your destinatary about this.
14 Days Free Return
Because all of our products are made on-demand, the 14 Days Free Return Policy applies only to products that suffered defects during fulfilment or transport. Otherwise, the products can’t be returned.